May 19 to May 31
Yes, window shopping.
We have a few more weeks until we are able to open our doors on June 1. Until then, we are excited to offer you one more, CDC safe way to “see” the Kathy Ostrander Roberts Solo Spring Show. Window Shopping.
From May 19 to May 31, we are featuring most pieces from Kathy’s show in our floor level windows at The Gallery at our 14 Western Ave location. We welcome you to come “window shopping” at any time of day, following the state guidelines for social distancing. We are also happy to move any pieces you want to “see”, closer to the window if you set up an appointment to come by.
How it works…
We spent Monday, May 18 rehanging Kathy Ostrander Roberts’ artwork in all the windows of The Gallery. Each of these windows can be viewed from your car and many can be approached for a better more detailed view. (there is also one in the back window)
THEN – Tap our stories of the day or read our feed for details.
LASTLY – Come on over to peek in our windows and see what you have been missing. Make an appointment if you want to see work closer or moved around.
Well, there are several choices for the rest of your day…
- Call 207-967-2803 and leave a message about a painting you are interested in. We will get right back to you.
- Take a selfie with one of Kathy’s images in the window and tag us. #mainearthill #windowshopping
- Go to Batson River and get a pizza.
- Email us at [email protected] and leave a message about a painting you are interested in. We will get right back to you.
- Go to Hurricane and pick up dinner curbside
- Use your phone or your computer to see all of Kathy Ostrander Robert’s Solo Spring Show. (view individual images or follow along on the virtual tour.)
- Check out the menu at Old Vines and bring home apps and a few cocktails.
- Use your phone or your computer to check out Kathy Ostrander Roberts Artist Page to see all the work that is presently available.
- Allison’s is open for curbside!
- Don’t forget wine across the street at Maine and Vine – order ahead.
- Enjoy Lyman Whitakers Wind Sculptures. (click the link for sizes and prices) Take a selfie and tag us #mainearthill #lymanwhitakerkpt
- Grab a coffee at Mornings in Paris ( they have really nailed down “social distant” drinking.)
- Have a wonderful day and stay safe and healthy.